Supercheap Auto Part Time Team Member - OnehungaSuper Cheap Auto - Auckland, Auckland
- Be part of one of Australasia's leading specialty retailing groups
- Enjoy generous rewards and benefits across all of our brands
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
With over 260 stores in Australia and New Zealand, Supercheap Auto is a leading retailer of automotive spare parts, hand tools, power tools, car care, electrical, outdoor products and more. We recognise our success and expansion is due to the emphasis placed on our Team Members, stores and an extensive product range.
We currently have opportunities for Supercheap Auto Retail Team Members to join our team on a Part Time basis. By becoming a Team Member, you will be supporting store operations and contributing to the achievement of excellent customer service delivery and budget achievement. Reporting to the Store Manager, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing helpful, friendly and accurate customer service and advice
- Presenting the store and stock in a clean and tidy manner to help boost sales
- Processing sales using POS registers & EFTPOS terminals
- Working and communicating with your fellow Team Members to achieve team goals
- Learning about current and new products within our range
To be successful in this role, you will be able to work as part of a team and unsupervised from time to time, as well as displaying initiative, good customer service and communication skills, and sound PC, literacy and numeracy skills. Previous experience within a specialist retail environment would be desirable but not essential. Our people are passionate about everything automotive, so a shared interest in cars would be highly beneficial.
- Market-leading discounts across our multiple brands
- Competitive rates of pay and bonus structure
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative products
- Award-winning people development initiatives for everybody